Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Alice in Wonderland.

Do you ever wish that you could live in Wonderland? I do. Can you imagine? The Mad Hatter would be my personal Hat maker. (Seeing as how  he is, infact, a hatter (: ) You would paint roses red, have tea partys, wear absolutely beautiful dresses, have perfect hair, have animals that talk to you, be around people that are as crazy as you are, wear ridicolously tall hats... but you would be in Wonderland so they would not be considered "ridicolous" they would be considered, well.. They probably wouldn't even be considered anything. Because it's Wonderland. Wonderland. Wonderland. Wonderland. I will live there one day. When I'm older and have forgotten all about it...  then, one day I will see a rabbit in a waistcoat, I'll follow him, and then foolishly fall down the hole to Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment