Saturday, February 5, 2011

I kinda like thrift stores alot..

So I'm most likely going to sound like a total idiot writing this but that's OK because no one is reading it (:
So anyways, I really really really like thrift stores.. Not because I'm super cheap and can't stand to spending money it's just because I do. I just like thrift stores. They make it alot easier for a teenager who has to earn their own money buy their own clothes.Thrift stores make it so that I can still buy clothes but for alot cheaper. And personally I think it's alot more fun shopping at a thrift store. It's like a hunt.. yeah yeah.. That sounds weird, but it's fun searching for the perfect item that will complete your outfit..and then, BAM. There it is, in all it's glory, and it's only four dollars.WOOO! Plus sometimes you'll find things that are really old that nobody else has that makes your outfit all the more unique. Who doesn't like that? Because really, everyone's all like "ohhh, I want to be different! I want to be unique" and then they go and shop at stores like Zumiez and Pacsun ( which is where EVERYONE else shops to) so they're wearing exactly what everyone else is... in their "own unique way" ofcourse.. So basically everyone is unique just in the same way that everyone else is...so everyone's the same.. in their own unique way.

3 comments:

  1. "everyone's the same... in their own unique way." Love it!

    And thrift stores are awesome, especially for us people who buy our own clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, well thanks youss! (:
    I think that a photoshoot/ thrift store day is in order. And were going to go shopping with our bodys painted purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!... minus the body paint. I'd be happy to photograph it, but yeah... I'm not one for war paint, it does not look good on me.

    ReplyDelete